Step By Step Guide To Apply Nipple Pasties
Nipple pasties are an excellent temporary solution for covering when you don’t want to wear a bra. Reusable silicone pasties may be fastened using double-sided tape or body glue, but disposable pasties sometimes have their adhesive. Make sure your skin is clean and dry before putting on the pasties, and test any adhesives on a small area of skin before applying them.
Nipple projections with sharp edges, summits, and points. Whatever moniker we use, they continue to be humiliating. Get yourself some disposable nipple pasties to keep your dignity up everywhere you go and save yourself this type of embarrassing situation.
When you are unable to wear a bra beneath your top, disposable nipple pasties are ideal. You won’t have people laughing at you wherever you go since they can’t see your nipples, which are covered. Your nipples may be shielded from the cold with disposable nipple pasties. They keep your nipples from bulging out in cold weather.
Nipple pasties will help shield your nipples from irritants. You will be free from the effects of bra materials that could make your nipples itch thanks to the additional coverage provided by nipple pasties. The disposable nipple pasties adhere to your breasts using skin-friendly adhesive for a secure fit.
Disposable nipple pasties are the perfect item for you if you value fashion and prefer dressing in items that demand you forgo a bra. These will aid in avoiding the appearance of the high beams. Typically sold in numerous packs of two, disposable nipple coverings are quite long-lasting.
Disposable nipple pasties are all the more desirable because of how comfortable and secure they are. The nipple covers’ mild, medical-grade glues gently adhere to the breast while maintaining a tight grip. No matter what activities you engage in, such as jogging or dancing, the nipple pasties remain firmly in place. Additionally, they almost weigh nothing, so once you put them on, you won’t even notice them.
Disposable nipple pasties will prevent you from having those unsightly nipple protrusions, whether you use them with or without bras.
Choose your perfect fit
- Select nude-coloured pasties to reduce visibility. Nude-coloured pasties will be the least obvious if your clothing is loose or flimsy and you don’t intend to wear a bra. It will be less noticeable if your clothing is a little see-through or falls out of position. If your top is semi-sheer or sheer, you may go for a neutral nipple colour if you don’t want to be too exposed.
- When wearing transparent materials, use silicone nipple pasties. These will be more substantial and less noticeable through sheer materials. Pasties made of paper or fabric often produce outlines that are easier to see through thin garments than silicone pasties. These are often offered at lingerie boutiques and big-box retailers.
- Use nipple pasties made of paper or cloth when you don’t require much protection. Disposable or fabric pasties often cost less and stay on better than reusable silicone ones if you don’t mind the form of your nipple pasties showing through your clothes. These are often available at apparel and cosmetic supply stores.
- Buy nipple pasties that aren’t too hefty so they don’t come off. When purchasing nipple pasties with sequins or tassels for a costume, keep in mind that the stronger the glue you use will need to be, the heavier the pasties. Select the lightest design you can find while purchasing costume pasties.
- Before using them for the first time, test your nipple pasties at home. It’s a good idea to wait a few hours to check whether the adhesive holds before wearing out your pasties, even if they fit nicely and remain in place without any effort. You can probably be certain that your nipple pasties will remain in place when you go out if, after an hour or two, you can move about easily without feeling like they have moved or may fall off. You may need to try a different pasty shape or a different kind of glue if your pasties aren’t sticking.
Self-applying adhesive nipple pasties
- Read the pasties’ directions. Many nipple pasties have their adhesive while others suction-attach or need additional glue. Look at your pasties’ package or any related instructions to discover how they should be used.
- When fastening lightweight pasties, use double-sided fabric tape. You may connect your nipple pasties using double-sided tape if they are made of a reasonably light material and are not embellished with bulky materials like sequins, beads, or tassels. Make sure you choose the sort intended for cloth rather than paper since it will be stronger.
- To fit around the inner corners of your pasties, cut tiny pieces of tape from the roll of tape. Nipple pasties should be taped first, then pressed into position. Once the nipple pasties are in place, you may lay another lengthy strip of tape across each one if you want more protection and don’t mind the tape being visible. Many beauty supply stores and lingerie stores carry fabric tape and clothes tape.
- For thicker nipple pasties, use body glue or spirit gum of the highest quality. Pasties that are more elaborate, as those used in burlesque costumes, are often heavier and may consequently need a stronger adhesive. If you need to use nipple pasties that are huge or heavy, search online or at a professional costume store for products like body glue or spirit gum.
- Apply the glue to the edges of the interior of the nipple pasties using a cotton swab or makeup applicator brush, then push them into position. Some adhesives may advise you to wait a short while for the glue to get sticky after applying it. Wherever you want to apply the pasties, make sure your skin is clean and dry. If your skin is clean and free of any oils, lotions, or moisturisers, stick-on nipple pasties or an adhesive will adhere more securely. Applying nipple pasties after having a shower and drying off is wise because of this.
- Before securing nipple pasties with them, check your wrist for any adhesives. Spirit gum, in particular, may harm those with sensitive skin. Wait a few hours after applying a little quantity of glue to the inside of your wrist. It should be okay to use for securing your nipple pasties if there is no response.
- When using glue, stick to the pasties’ exterior borders. Keep tape or adhesive on the pasties’ outside borders rather than the middle if you’re going to use it to attach them. This will prevent it from adhering to skin that is more delicate and facilitate removal.
- After securing the pasties, keep them in position for a little while. A lot of adhesives need a little time to adhere to both surfaces. Make sure your nipple pasties are put where you want them for further security and then hold them firmly in place for a few seconds to ensure that they adhere.
- After wearing nipple pasties, wipe off any glue from your skin. If kept on for too long, even moderate adhesives can induce skin responses. After taking off your pasties, wash any residual adhesive with soap and water to maintain the health of your skin. Some adhesives, like spirit gum, which has to be removed using acetone cleanser, can need extra cleaning.