Want to convert your DOC files to PDF?
If yes, then you have landed at the right place!
Because in this article, we will share the three best DOC to PDF converters that will surely help you convert files into different formats.
Let’s get started….
Without a doubt, the very first Doc to PDF converter in our list is OnlineConvertFree which is one of the best online file converters. The ability to convert hundreds of file formats with ease gives you the convenience of converting files of any format to your desired format in just a few seconds.
Features of Onlineconvertfree.com
- The interface is very user-friendly.
- Faster file conversion.
- Drag and drop file uploads.
- Convert files, videos, images, audio, archives, and books.
- It supports one of the most extensive lists of formats.
- It is compatible with both desktop and mobile devices.
- Convert your files to more than 250 different file formats without any registration.
Pricing of Onlineconvertfree.com
This Doc to PDF converter is FREE.
The second software on our list is Zamzar, an excellent online tool to Convert Doc to PDF. This converter works with a variety of file formats such as CSV, ODP, ods, etc. Moreover, this online converter is easy to use. The best part is it lets you convert files without downloading any software.
Features of Zamzar
- Drag & drop file uploads.
- Convert files by email.
- Stream converted videos and audio to your iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
- Manage files with a personal inbox.
- Support launched for YouTube video conversion.
- Use Zamzar to convert to iPod videos.
Pricing of Zamzar
Zamzar lets you convert files for free. However, for more file conversions and advanced functionalities, you can switch to its premium plans.
Let’s have a look at the plans:
Basic – It will cost you 680 INR.
Pro – Get this plan at 1200 INR.
Business – This plan will cost you 1900 INR.
Adobe Acrobat DC (Document Cloud) is a complete PDF solution with many user capabilities and features. This software allows you to convert any paper document to PDF format and edit it right away with fonts that match the original version.
Features of Adobe Acrobat DC
- Convert Word, Excel, or PowerPoint to PDF
- Convert PDFs to Office formats
- Compare two files side by side
- Merge files into one PDF
- Fill and sign any form
- Review and comment
- Get legal e-signatures
Pricing of Adobe Acrobat DC
Adobe Acrobat DC has two different pricing plans:
Free Trial – This Doc to PDF converter offers a free trial of 7 days.
Adobe Acrobat Standard DC – You can purchase this plan at Rs.1,037/month
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC – This plan will cost you Rs. 1,196/month
Wrapping Up –
Voila! Now you know how to convert DOC to PDF using the aforementioned online file converters.
Hence, I hope you will find this article helpful.
If you have any questions after reading this article, then please contact us. We will be happy to help you.